Monday, August 30, 2010

Week #1

This post marks week one of my 28th year and also the beginning of my pic-a-day that I challenged myself to do here.


Day 1: The day before my birthday and my last day of being 27. Ironically, I am blowing out my candles a day early.

Day 2: Mine and my mom's birthday mug of frosty rootbeer! We went to Frostop at the time she gave birth and celebrated! haha

Day 3: My house seems to have a plethora of toilet paper when there is usually so little!

Day 4: "Y" is for YMCA which is where I went to swim today.

Day 5: You can tell I have a little bit of time on my hands, which is exactly where it turned out to be! Inspired to paint my nails a little creatively like I used to in high school, but not as creative as The Daily Nail.

Day 6: This is what time I woke up at on Friday morning or afternoon or evening... whenever 1, half of a 7, and L7 is... time to get a new alarm clock I guess!

Day 7: Phil and I took his grandma to the store and she treated us to lunch! She's so sweet!

So I suprised myself that I actually took a new picture each day this first week and didn't cheat! Hope I can continue it and I hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I knew as soon as I saw those mugs that it had to be frostop! I love that place!

ad said...

i love this post! It makes me want to go to Frosttop REAL BAD