Friday, August 27, 2010

The Day I Turned My Lucky Number

Back in the day I used to say that my favorite number was how old I was, but after I turned 9 it just stuck. This is what I did on my birthday 19 years ago in good ole 1991...
Well, I don't know what I'm doing in the picture above but I do know what that balloon "animal" that is in my hand looks like! Eek!

We hit on a piƱata that looks like a flying fish and everyone is pretty excited about it! Let me point out a couple more things to be excited about:

And here we are sitting on my mom's old car!


Yay #9! What's your favorite number?

2 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

My favorite number is 86-- I have no idea why, but it is! I guess that means I'll have something to look forward to when I'm a ripe old octogenarian???

First time visitor to your blog, so hiya!

~Elizabeth

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hahahahahaha, I love that balloon animal...