Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I ♥ Shoes

So I took a Yoga class on Tuesday and a Tai Chi class tonight and I like them both quite a bit! The Yoga instructor is one extreme of talking really softly and the Tai Chi instructor likes to talk a little too much, but overall they are both very good classes that I plan on taking again. I am actually going to Yoga in the morning. I am debating whether to go to the "Lite" Workout after or not, but I more than likely will swim. My shoulders and neck have been sore since I started swimming and I hope that will go away when I get used to the movement a little more. For both Yoga and Tai Chi you are in your bare feet and it always feels so good when you put your shoes back on! I'm usually the one to go shoeless but I feel like I am using my feet to grip the floor for balance. Guess I'll just have to work on that.

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Did you bring your own mat They had one there the last time but I didn't use it because the thought of sweating on someone's grossed me out!

MariahSmile said...

Yeah I brought my own mat, thank goodness!