Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PPQ: An Admiring Blog

I'm starting this new series each week called PPQ Wednesday! This will be a time for me to showcase Poetry, Pictures, & Quotes that I enjoy or have written/taken. I had come up with this wonderful idea of making a new blog just to house all this, and I wanted to call it "An Admiring Blog" (you'll catch my funny later) but sadly that name was already taken. I decided that it would be best not to neglect this blog as much as possible and just add to it! So I hope you stay tuned in and let me know how ya like it!
I’M nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too?
Then there’s a pair of us - don’t tell!
They’d banish us, you know.

How dreary to be a somebody!
How public, like a frog
To tell you name the live long day
To an admiring bog!

-Emily Dickinson

2 comments:

JMJE said...

That's a cute idea and I like the poem.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I like this idea!!