Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pic-A-Day

Nicole over at The Fickle Nickle introduced me to a great idea called Project Life. This project is where you would take one picture a day for 365 days and put them all together. It would help you gain a better perspective of your own life story. (This can be explained further here at Becky Higgins' Project Life page where you can actually buy everything you would need for a kit or an online version.)

I was thinking I could do this without having to buy a kit and just take a picture each day of the week and at the end of each week, post them on here all together so you all can see. Sort of like what Nicole is doing. I think I may start the day before my birthday (Sunday, August 22nd) and have it as a reflection on my 28th year! I hope I can remember to snap a shot each day!

I know it seems like I'm doing a lot of new things on here all at once, but I'm just super excited about having lots of things to post! I also figured it would be good to have somewhat of a schedule to when I should blog each week.

What do you think? Am I going blog crazy??? Do you have any suggestions?

2 comments:

JMJE said...

Definitely like this idea too. I am afraid if I did it, I would end up with a bunch of pics of my dog rolling around on the floor. Making a schedule of what you blog on what days can make stuff easier.

notquiteawake said...

New things are great! I love all your new ideas. I'm looking forward to seeing everything!