Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Prep Work!

It's hard to believe how much work goes into preparing for Christmas! I thought this would give me a chance to show you all the baking, wrapping, and decorating that has been going on at my house!

Christmas Candy and wrapped presents!


Phil's grandma's Christmas tree shown with all kinds of presents!
My family Christmas tree in our dining room

White and Red Poinsettias
Our Christmas Mantle


The decorated table next to our front door


The Christmas tree in our kitchen, along with some stairwell stockings!

Mine and Phil's little Christmas tree down at my place

Some ornaments on the tree includes the ice cream cone that I stole from my family tree this year!

The newest additions to the little tree are these 2 Incredible Hulk ornaments Phil found!


The old Santa of my grandparents that plays music, walks around, and shakes his bell!

My huge candy cane and stocking!

You can see last year's decorating along with some more of my favorite ornaments in last year's Christmas post!




4 comments:

JMJE said...

I love all the trees and I want some of that candy.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That candy looks good! What is it?

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Wow! That IS a lot of work. :P It all looks so beautiful. Great job!

MariahSmile said...

Thanks guys! And Jennifer, that candy is merely called Christmas Candy by Jeff Burch's mom! It's just like peppermint bark - white chocolate, peppermint extract and crunched up candy canes.