Monday, November 15, 2010

Week #12

Welcome to Week 12 of my Pic-A-Day challenge! This week I got better with the help of the antibiotics I'm taking so there is a little more variety in the pictures I took this week! Enjoy!


Day 78: Still feeling sick when I wake up in the morning since that is when my nose is crusty and my throat is dry. In the afternoons I feel better and on this Sunday Phil and I got some Christmas shopping done! This evening I started losing my voice though.

Day 79: My voice was partially gone today, but I felt better. So it made for a good day for mom and I to clean out my old closet from when I was little and I sort through clothes I wanted to keep and ones I wanted to give away. In this closet I found my Lite Brite and got a little too into playing with it again. This is my creation I present to you!

Day 80: I found a new gum I love! Extra's Dessert Delights is amazing! Although it does not have Xylitol in it, it is still sugar-free! The Key Lime Pie flavor is definately my favorite with the Mint Chocolate Chip coming in as a close second! I thought I would like the Strawberry Shortcake flavor the best, but it tastes a little weird to me so it is in last.

Day 81: Cut my nails and painted them black today. This is kinda a strange shot of my hand.

Day 82: Mom and I went shopping today and I wore my new ankle boots for the first time! They were really comfortable, but I would like to where them with something besides jeans where you could see them a little better!

Day 83: Went to see Phil this Friday and got some little tin candy cups to put the Oreo Truffles we are going to make for Thanksgiving (and Christmas)! Mmmmm... I cannot wait!

Day 84: Got a new Brides magazine to read, along with the next book in my Sweet Magnolia series by Sherryl Woods. I got the book at the flea market for only $3!

Hope everyone had a great week! And I wanted to give a birthday shout-out to one of my BFFs, Jeffs! I don't think he's ever read this blog, but Happy Birthday to him anyway!

3 comments:

JMJE said...

I remember Lite Brite. Beautiful M. I've always wanted to try making oreo truffels also.

Kay said...

What a fun challenge! I love how much variety you get in there. =)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love those boots!!!!