Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Season Highlights 2010

***Warning: Post with Lots of Pictures!!!***
As promised, here are some of my favorite pictures of this year's Halloween Season!

The tradition of picking out and carving pumpkins with Phil

Dad with a pumpkin head!
Yummy pumpkin seeds

Painting and glitterizing my first pumpkin
Pumpkin ice cream at the Pumpkin Festival

Going to the pumpkin patch with Phil's family

Getting an idea of what my wedding location will look like next year


Pretty Autumn Leaves

Making Halloweenie Candy

Carving pumpkins with Asyra

Halloween Decorations


Our only trick-or-treater, my little cousin - the pumpkin witch

Dressing up with my parents to trick and treat my cousins next door

Asyra sharing her sweet loot with us

I hope you all had as wonderful of a Halloween Season as I did this year!
  • Do you have any fun Halloween stories to share with me?
  • Did you get any Halloween candy?
  • What's your favorite thing about this season?

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I totally LOVE the way ya'll do Halloween!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love all of these!!! It looks like you had a great Halloween this year! I got some Halloween candy at work and it was sooo good!