Monday, March 14, 2011

Week #29

I hope everyone had a good week! I got up to the 200's on this week's Pic-A-Day! I had a busy week, and it's looking like this next week is going to be a busy one as well!


Day 197: Yup, I still have my little Christmas tree up. I had planned to take it down before but my ankle got in the way and I just really haven't thought about it since. Maybe this week it'll go to sleep for the rest of the year!

Day 198: I woke up so nauseated this morning and figured it was from the dinner I had out the night before. I continued to feel yucky the rest of the week off and on and figured out my mom had the same thing the week before. I really do love the taste of Pepto and I'm much better now!

Day 199: Went out to eat lunch with my Maid of Honor/BFF - Sarah, then we went to go look at bridesmaid dresses at various places. After all that, mom and I met with a wedding coordinator who is going to help us with just the "Day Of" events.

Day 200: Today I had an interview with pretty much my dream job, a pediatric dental clinic. It scares me to even type that out thinking I'm going to curse myself! I feel like it went really well, but we'll see!

Day 201: Went out with Sarah again today! This time we went looking for her some wedding dresses! It makes me wish I could try more on, which I guess I could if I wanted - there are so many pretty ones and she looks good in anything :)

Day 202: Phil and I met another one of my bridesmaids - Corey, and her husband/possibly our ceremony musician, in Charleston this weekend at a new pizza place there called Pies & Pints. I had me a pint of rootbeer on tap and each couple got their own pizza with two different kinds. We shared them all: one was 1/2 Margherita Pie 1/2 Eggplant & Red Pepper Pie (pictured) and the other was 1/2 Cuban Pork Pie 1/2 Chicken Gouda Pie. My fave was the Cuban Pork!

Day 203: Phil and I went to our tasting at the Buffalo Diner today! Everything was yummy and we got lots of things sorted out to get estimates. This food was so much better than the other tasting we went to! Yay!

I don't know about you, but daylight savings is screwing me up right now! I have to work a temp job in the morning (it's Sunday night when I'm typing this) and to me it should be 11:45pm and I'll be getting in bed early (for me), but it's actually 12:45am and hopefully I'll be good to go early! Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that you still have a tree up!! Me too! Shhhh, don't tell anyone lol