Friday, March 4, 2011

Registry: Bedroom

Phil and I are currently scouting out stuff to put on our wedding registry. Let me tell ya, it's hard! Especially when you don't have a house/apartment in mind when your shopping. So we've been trying to come up with colors we would want for each room, and are trying to cross items off the list that either of us already have.

We want grey walls with black/white/grey in our bedroom and maybe some splashes of yellow. It's hard for me not to incorporate some aqua with this, I don't know why but that's how my room is sort of now. Here are some pics I found that are my inspiration:

1

2

3


4


  • So, what do ya think?
  • Do you like 1, 2, 3, or 4?
  • Do you like my color combination?

I also found these bedrooms for multiple children and LOVE them! I think they are so neat and I would love to have them for my own bedroom!

  • Do you have any registry tips for me?
  • How should I go about registering if we don't even have a house!?

2 comments:

JMJE said...

I actually like all those bedrooms. I like the color combos. You can register for stuff you will definitlely need (regardless of what kind of house you move to) like pots and pans and kitchen stuff. Also we ended up getting a bunch of gift cards to places we registered so that will help you later on down the road when you know more what your future home will be like.

Stephanie said...

I like number 2. I love that the colors black and yellow are used on the bed and that they're incorporated in the shelves and frames.