Friday, March 25, 2011

Registry: Kitchen/Dining Room

Phil and I already have our casual, everyday plates which are white with a little black on them. The color inspiration for these room though comes from the fine china we are asking for in our registry:I have always loved them and could not wait to get them! So I'm thinking I want white cabinets, with most everything white but have maybe one wall painted that color blue, and have some of our kitchen items we ask for be blue too. I already have my eye on a bread box and some canisters from Target that are that color! ...now to find a house!

  • Any tips on great kitchen/dining room items I definately need to have?
  • For any room - If you have ever registered and are already married, what is the one item you could not live without from your registry?
  • What is the one item you didn't register for that you wish you did?

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those are great! I hope you get them! Register for really nice drinking glasses. They come in handy! Plus wooden spoons!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Those plates are gorgeous! Good luck with your registry. I wish I had some advice, but I'm clueless on that stuff! Hehe. ;)