Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2 years ago...

I became engaged to the man I am going to marry in just 8 short months! You can read about our engagement here. That may sound like a long time to you but I have a feeling it's going to go fast for me with all the planning I have to do!

It also feels weird that we have been engaged for 2 years. It seems like a lot of people rush off and get married ASAP after they are engaged, which isn't a bad thing but just didn't turn out that way for me. I know we did it this way because I was in school for most of it, and I figured I'd have a DH job by now and would be busy working and planning at the same time, and there is the fact that I was stuck on having our wedding outdoors in the autumn. That didn't turn out to be the case with the job, but I've enjoyed taking my time and being engaged to Phil.



Now to figure out what to get him for Valentine's Day... there's always this option :-)


2 comments:

JMJE said...

I was only engaged 8 months and it went by really fast. Happy engagement anniversary!

MariahSmile said...

Thank you!