Monday, February 21, 2011

Off Schedule

Hey all! I haven't forgotten to publish last week's Pic-A-Day, I just haven't felt much like composing it. I promise to have it up by the end of the week though.

I do want to tell you right now that I got to work for a dentist 2 days last week which was extremely nice, and I get to work again this Wednesday! Also, on Wednesday, Phil and I might get scammed! haha I got this text and a phone call from a business that wants us to meet them for a 90 minute demonstration. At the end of it, we get free stuff including a 2 night vacation! They said that we didn't have to bring any money with us, that we had already been picked to win this stuff. I love me some free stuff! I think they got my info from the Bridal Expo I attended in January.

I'll update ya on the result!
Have a happy week!

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I hope that's not a scam! Free stuff is awesome!