Monday, July 26, 2010

I ♥ Fairies!

The Graphics Fairy


Last week I discovered another blog on my quest to find the perfect new background! You must go see Karen at *The Graphics Fairy*! She offers tons of free vintage graphics that are to die for! She also has free backgrounds, as you can tell by new one! I picked my background all around what I was going to do with my new header that I made using one of her graphics. Do you think my "Mariah Smile" header turned out okay?
Here are 4 of my favorite graphics I found:






Aren't they lovely? I spent FOREVER on her site looking through so many! And if you can't find something, Karen has a Request Day every Thursday where you can comment on that day's post and she will try to find an image for you! Make sure you try out her search option first! I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

VERY CUTE FIND! Thank you for sharing! :-)

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Mariah,
Thank you so much for posting about my blog!! Your are so sweet! I'm working on finding you some teeth images, I think I may have found something that might work, I need to do a bit of clean up first though. Be sure and check back on Thursday and see!
Karen
P.S. Your header looks wonderful!

notquiteawake said...

I love your new look. Awesome!