Saturday, January 2, 2010

List of Things to do before I'm 35

This is the list that I promised I would blog after I finished my boards. It's not very long and I already have 4 of them done. Here goes:

1. Try to surf

2. Get Married

3. Finish School

4. Live by myself

5. Get a facial

6. Visit outside North America

7. Kiss in a fountain

8. Pass organic chemistry

9. Cuddle while looking at the stars

10. Meet Josh Groban

Well, that's all for now. I may add some more and can hopefully strike through some more soon! Here's my New Year's resolution:

To actually call my friends more often. I have some kind of phone phobia, but I'm going to overcome it and not just text them!

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Amanda @ It's Blogworthy said...

I love your new blog layout! I also have a phone phobia. I HATE talking on the phone with a passion! If you overcome yours, let me know how!