Monday, April 25, 2011

Week #35

I hope everyone had a happy Easter! I actually have a pic for each day this week, and also slept so much better!










Day 239: Phil and I are pretty much finished registering! We finally found these pint glasses we've been looking for forever and put them on the registry! haha All I have to add is some bedding stuff and maybe a few other decor items that he isn't too interested in!

Day 240: Mom got me this handbag from the new store here at our mall called Charming Charlie! I love this purse cause it's lacey! This place is pretty much awesome and is organized by color! You could spend hours in there and still not see everything! It's pretty overhelming!

Day 241: This is a pic of my orchid sprouting a new little branch! I've had this orchid for about 10 years, and this past year it has grown more than in the previous years combined!

Day 242: Mom and I went to the florist today for a wedding consultation! I know this can be a big expense for a wedding but we are trying to do our best to keep it as low as possible! It is probably one of the most exciting parts of planning for me!

Day 243: Today I had a girl's day out with my friend Heather! We went to Panera Bread to eat lunch/soup, then shopped at Target and Sally Beauty Supply. The main point of going to Sally was to get this crackle nail polish that came out recently! I really wanted grey but all they had was black, white, and this blue color. You can see which I picked. Sorry for the pic of my toe, but I painted under the crackle a yellow color so my toenail isn't really yellow! haha The crackle worked pretty well as long as you worked pretty fast, cause it dries on the brush fast and goops up. Try to make it a thin layer on your nail.

Day 244: Before I left to go to Phil's house today, mom and I colored Easter eggs!!! I LOVE to do this! I got the one where you have to color the egg then glue it and then apply the foil! I think they turned out pretty well, but they got kinda sticky after we hid them in the damp grass on Easter!

Day 245: Phil and I went oot and aboot today to a game resale store where I actually bought the 1st Harry Potter book for $1 (that I will be able to read after the last Harry Potter movie comes out!) and got a computer game as well. We also went to a antique store that had this fantastic (*sarcasm*) inflatable Incredible Hulk that Phil loved. I love the Hulk probably almost just as much as Phil, but where would I put this??? Let me just say that it was nice that it cost $500 cause Phil is probably just as frugal as me, if not more!




I hope everyone has a happy Monday! I get to go to an orientation today and tomorrow for a job that I will be working for the next 3 months! It's only temporary because the hygienist will be out on maternity leave. Yay for working! haha

3 comments:

lauren said...

congrats on the impending nuptials. looks like you've had a busy and fabulous past week.

http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com
tracy anderson is sorta my hero...

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You'll love the HP books so much more than the movie! They add so much!

JMJE said...

The HP books are really good. Your easter eggs are really pretty and the nail polish is pretty cool also.