Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11



And to ring in the New Year is one of my favorite quotes, from one of my all-time favorite movies When Harry Met Sally:

*Harry attempts to describe the meaning of the song Auld Lang Syne (Scottish words, meaning 'Old Days Gone By') - the actual plotline of the film itself:

Harry: What does this song mean? My whole life, I don't know what this song means. I mean, 'Should old acquaintance be forgot'? Does that mean that we should forget old acquaintances, or does it mean if we happened to forget them, we should remember them, which is not possible because we already forgot?
Sally: Well, maybe it just means that we should remember that we forgot them or something. Anyway, it's about old friends.


Happy 2011!!!

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha! I love that you talked about this movie! It's such a classic new years movie!