Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas #1/Decorations

Tonight, Phil and I went to our first family gathering for Christmas! My aunt, uncle, and cousin will be out of town visiting my cousins in Idaho for actual Christmas since the babies are there. That's why we decided to celebrate early with them! This year we had picked names out of a hat and got eachother presents $20 and under. That turned out really well and we had a great time! The icing on the cake was getting to see and talk to my cousins on the phone/ipad app thing! I got to see my 8 month old baby cousin Aysley for the first time in about 3 months and she is growing so fast!

This is also mine and Phil's first Christmas together as husband and wife! I'm excited to wake up next to him on Christmas morning and be able to start our own traditions.


I know I haven't shown any pictures of our new place, and don't worry cause that is coming soon, but here is a small glimpse of it with our Christmas decorations!




Our first grown-up tree with some new ornaments!





Our Disney ornament we got on our honeymoon!


Our stockings and some Christmas cards we've received!


The little tree we had before, but now all it's old oraments can fit on the big one!


This is my wreath I made! Fits my color theme nicely!


Well, there ya have it! Do you think I did a good job? I'm not totally happy with my stockings because I got them randomly since I could not find exactly what I was looking for! I saw some stockings last year at Hobby Lobby that were my color green and red and were made out of sweater material, but of course now they don't have them and I can't find any like them! Oh well, the search will continue until I find what I want.


Hope everyone is done with their shopping and enjoying their holiday season!

No comments: