Friday, October 15, 2010

The Day I Planned A Wedding

And that day is now and has been going on for quite awhile, but today marks 1 year exactly until I get married! I've been scouting out locations around the area where I can have the ceremony outdoors and have the reception close by and indoors. I am very picky about where I want the wedding held, but I think I pretty much have my mind set on where it will be: Sleepy Hollow Golf Course.
I really love that it is called Sleepy Hollow and my wedding will be in October. I also like that there is a covered patio outside where I could have the ceremony if it should [heaven forbid] rain. What scares me about this location is that I can't have my own caterer come in if I don't like the food they prepare there. Phil has been there for a work party and he said the food wasn't all that great. I'm hoping it would be different for a wedding, so we'll see at the tasting.

As for a wedding dress, I love lace! Other than that, I think I'm going to have to see what style looks good on me when I get there.


I also like this one, but would rather have long:

I also LOVE this necklace and earrings I found on Etsy (my new addiction)! They are actually made out of real leaves and dipped in silver! They also have ones in copper, gold...etc.

For bridesmaid dresses, I like the idea of this dress:


But if my girls do not agree, I'm okay with all black and most styles. I like this one though:

Okay, I'm done being wedding OCD for the day, but I will most likely run more ideas by you later!

4 comments:

JMJE said...

Those leaf necklaces are really cool. It's good that you know when and maybe where you are getting married!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

I've never been to Sleepy Hollow but I hear really great things about it. Have you thought about the country club down in Ashland or even heritage farms?

Also I don't suggest the bridal store in Ashland because their customer service isn't that great....

Carri and family said...

Love the jewelry!!

mariahsmile said...

Jennifer @CS so you have heard good things? good! Ashland is a little too far for us. We were trying to get someplace near both of our families :-) And I really am not feeling the Heritage Farms, I've visited it before. Thanks for the suggestions though!