Sunday, May 9, 2010

Home again, home again jiggity jig

I'm home!

Home = Huntington, WV (you can read more about it at my friend Miranda's blog!)

Phil and his parents came up to Motown to help me move yesterday and we got almost everything out. They have a big truck so that helped me get all the big things out easily, but I still have some boxes to move back next week when I go back for graduation. I can't wait! Now I never have to go back to Morganhole EVER again if I don't wanna! I might still to visit some friends, but I am definately going to have a big break from that place!

I wanted to wish all my momma friends (and mommies-to-be) a very happy Mother's Day! What an important and hard job you have! I can't wait until I can have that in common with you all someday :)

Did you all see Betty White on SNL last night? She is 88 1/2 years old and so hilarious! I just watched it a few minutes ago thanks to my lovely TiVo! I totally cracked up and wish I could still be so lively at that age! I never watch SNL that much anymore but once I heard she was hosting I knew I just had to see it! I especially loved the part where everyone was singing the Golden Girls theme to her for Mother's Day and then she takes over and rocks it out! hahaha



Going to go relax with my special momma in my hometown! Yay!

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay! Welcome back to H-town!!

Miranda said...

SO glad you made it home!! Yay!! :-)