Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hellooooo out there!




Can anyone read this? Are any of you still there? I thought the cute kitten in a sweater may get your attention! I know, I know I have been gone for way too long, but I am going to try my darndest to start updating this blog again on a regular basis! This return to blogging is also my 200th post!




Here are a couple events that have happened since I last blogged:




  • September 26th - found a townhouse with Phil!


  • September 29th - got a job, an actual dental hygiene job!


  • October 15th - Phil and I got married!


  • October 16th - October 22nd - Honeymooned in Disney World!


  • November 21st - brought our fishy babies to their new home!


So, I have been a busy girl! Now I'm just getting used to married/working life and trying to set up our little nest. I'm also awaiting our wedding photos and cannot wait to see and share those!



I'll be back...

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay!!! I'm glad to see you in the blog world again!!! I saw some of your wedding photos on facebook and you looked great!